Writing is easy. Promo is something I dread. So release days are… good fun, mostly, seeing that I have the help of lots of wonderful people. It’s been a crazy, crazy week, but House Hunt is finally live. We rattled the windows, I loved hanging out on Twitter and Facebook, and I owe a big, big box of thank yous to a lot of people.
I probably owe cake, too.
Top of my thank you list are Hayley from Dreamspinner Press and Mia Searles from IndieSage PR. None of this would have happened without you! Most likely, I’d have run screaming for the hills. Instead, Jack and Gareth’s third book got off to a good start with a blog tour, release day blitz and a string of reviews.
I’m very grateful to the blogs who offered me a space to talk about Jack and Gareth!
- MM Good Book Reviews, where we talked about Jack’s unfortunate habit of attracting trouble.
- The Dreamspinner Blog, Where I got into Gareth’s head and Jack’s makeup case.
- Love Bytes Reviews, where Jack considered what he was missing the most while undercover.
- The Novel Approach, where we found out how Gareth and the boys spent Jack’s birthday without him.
- My Fiction Nook, where Jack let his actions show how much Gareth means to him.
- Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words, where we took a closer look at a character many of you seem to love: Aidan Conrad – barrister, badass and voice of reason.
Thanks also to the many bloggers who took part in the book blast, reviewed and rated, offered space on their blogs, Facebook and Twitter streams and helped spread the word:
Thianna Durston, Lily G. Blunt, Sharing Links and Wisdom, OMG Reads, We Read With A Glass Of Wine, Snarky Chicks Book Blog, Stormy Nights Reviewing & Bloggin’, Indy Book Fairy Blog, Sunshine Reads, T’s Stuff Book and Product Reviews, Here is what I read, The Phantom Paragrapher, Book Crazy Friends, Cat’s Guilty Pleasure, Books and Warpaint, Badass Bloggettes, Nerdy Dirty & Flirty, The Romantic Fanatic, EskieMama Reads, Reading Drinking and Relaxing, Nicole’s Book Musings, Country Gals Sexy Reads, Jacklynn Love’s Reading, The Fairest of All Book Reviews, PopKitty Book Reviews, Spreading The Word, Books Over Sleep, Fangirl Moments And My Two Cents, Linda Romer, and more!
A big thank you to you all!
Relax, kick back, have cake… I’m headed back to my keyboard and the next installment in Jack & Gareth’s story, Swings and Roundabouts.